Who should attend?
This qualification is open to students who hold the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines.
Who are the lecturers?
Lecturer for this course are experienced wine educators holding the Level 4 Diploma in Wines and spirits.
How long does the course take?
There refine course days from 8.30 to 17.00 each.
The exam consists of 50 Multiple Choice questions, 6 written questions and answers as well as two blind tasted wines.. Successful candidates will receive the WSET® Level 3 Award in Wines.
Our venue is the Restaurant Smith and de Luma, Grubenstrasse 27, 8045 Zürich; it is easily accessible by public transport.
What is included in the course fee?
You should expect the following services:
– Four days of interactive lessons
– One day in a vineyard and wine-cellar with additional lectures
– A theory webinar
– Approx. 85 tasting samples
– Study Pack in English language
– Additional course Material
– 6-pack of Gabriel-Glas StandArt
– Four lunches at the Smith and de Luma Restaurant
– A surprise tasting
– A CHF 150 voucher for fine wines at Smith and Smith store